Senior/ Executive , Command Centre Operations (Healthcare)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
COMMAND CENTRE BACKGROUND IS COMSULSORY
- You will support the planning, development and implementation of the Hospital Operations Command Centre (OCC).
- The work involves developing the current and future capabilities required to transform the hospital operations, challenge existing boundaries and exploit new initiatives/technologies where appropriate to achieve increasing productivity and efficiency of hospital operations.
- You will support the development and implementation of hospital-wide situational awareness capabilities including an executive operational management live indicators, real-time dashboards / reporting to drive and facilitate decision-making for both daily peacetime and crisis time operations.
- This requires the bringing together meaningful use of live data from various disparate sources, timely analysis and rationalization of information required for efficient, effective, productive and safe operations of the hospital. These capabilities are to be developed in an integrated way and with a futurist lens through the Command, Control, Communications (C3) system infused together into the native end-to-end operation and running of the hospital.
- The Hospital Operations Command Centre requires the establishment, implementation and maintenance of appropriate corporate policies, procedures and controls for communication, change management, sustenance and continued optimization. You will work with various hospital departments and as well as external organizations/stakeholders to facilitate concerted effort and synergy across the entire spectrum of healthcare operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare discipline/Business Analytics/Operations Management, or relevant discipline such as operations command centre or relevant discipline with quantitative and methodological skills such as Toyota Lean, Six Sigma.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience, preferably in healthcare industry or in command, control centre or operations centre equivalence.
- Possess business process analytical skills and experience in deriving key insights for process improvement initiatives with demonstrable productivity or efficiency gains.
- Able to rationalize and construct clear and measurable indicators/metrics for productivity/improvement gains of projects or operational domain areas or scenarios
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd