Senior / Executive, Clinical Standards & Improvement (Clinical Governance, North, Healthcare)
- Review and evaluate policies and directives, so as to ensure policies of different departments meet the requirements set by Ministry of Health (MOH) and Joint Commission International (JCI) standards.
- Report, implement, review and follow up on all Serious Reportable Events (SRE)/ Sentinel Events (SE)
- Screen, verify and follow up on the incident reports via the IRIS Reports Daily Surveillance and emails.
- Plan, implement and review SRE, SE and M&M work structure and process with all Iclinical, nursing and allied health staff.
- Coordinate Mortality and Morbidity (M&M) reviews, reporting and follow-ups
- Provide Root Cause(s) Analysis (RCA) coordination
- Involve in planning, developing and implementing strategic initiatives to improve clinical governance and quality, patient care and safety
- Review, present and follow up all SRE, SE and M&M data (fall, medication errors etc.) for Clinical Risk and Patient Safety Committee (CRPSC).
- Compile, validate, analyze and prepare reports for near-miss / adverse event data and clinical performance indicators.
- Provide support in JCI Reaccreditation audits and related activities
- Assist in promoting the integration of public and private healthcare.
- min. Degree in Nursing / Science-related disciplines from a recognised tertiary instituition
- Possess min. 3-5 years prior working experience in Clinical Governance and/or Clinical Quality work, preferrably from a healthcare / medical instituition
- Candidates with nursing background are at an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communciation skills
- Team player and able to work independently as well
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Senior / Executive, Clinical Governance
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd