Senior / Executive, Clinical Quality (Healthcare / North)
- Support the administration of Risk Management and Quality Improvement Programmes
- Handle oversight of Clinical Indicators, Clinical Review Programmes, e-HOR, Patient Safety Walkabout and clinical audits.
- Support the administration and secretariat / member to Hospital Medical Board subcommitted.
- Handle me-legal issues and clinical complaints.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Degree in Nursing / Life Sciences or other healthcare related fields
- Min. 2 years prior working experience in Clinical Quality
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject: Senior / Executive, Clinical Quality
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd