Senior Executive, Business & Channels Development (Full Time)
Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries| Date Posted: 1-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prospect for potential new partners and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new & existing partners.
- Plan approaches and proposal pitches.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet existing partners’ and guests’ needs.
Business Development Planning
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit regular progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system or reports.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing
- At least 5 years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple channels, preferably in tourism, travel and hospitality industries
- Possess good knowledge of sales, forecasting and account management
- Possess strong analytical ability to determine market trends
- Proven good sales track record with contacts of banks, airlines, hotels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries