Senior / Executive (Audio Video Operations) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3500
- To be responsible for the AV operations and all the equipment in the Performing Arts Theatre (PAT) and Grand Hall and to ensure that they are properly maintained to provide effective & efficient support
- To render support to the Manager /Supervisor to provide the required expertise for events in the PAT and Grand Hall in the following areas:
- Theatre management
- Production management advice
- Technical expertise (i.e. operation of equipment)
- Creative counsel (i.e. lighting and sound designs)
- Coordinating and overseeing the use and operation of the PAT and Grand Hall
- To assist the Manager/Supervisor in the running of sports facilities (Multi-Purpose Sports Hall and Gym)
- To work with Facilities Staff to ensure all events, functions, graduations, seminars and workshops in the PAT & Grand Hall are smoothly carried out.
- To manage and maintain the student and staff gym and make it conducive for its purpose.
- To plan, source for quotes or prepare tender documents or invite requests for proposals, evaluate quotes or proposals, recommend to management for award, supervises work to successful completion, verify completion of successful completed work, and maintain the finished work.
- Manage all users to ensure proper delivery of goods and services by TAVM according to specifications and service level agreements stipulated.
- Efficient in assigning, scheduling, monitoring and reviewing the work of staff and contractors. To manage manpower to support the audio visual requirements of the PAT and Grand Hall.
- Able to plan, coordinate and supervise all technical, logistical and support requirements to ensure the timely delivery of services.
- To oversee Asset Database and Asset Checks.
- To plan and schedule AV manpower needs for events
- To advise users on the rules and regulations of theatre operations. To work with users and prepare and interpret user's requirements and creative needs.
- To provide and plan for training for team members on technical production skills and provide necessary feedback on tasks completed.
- Provide expert technical assistance to those using PAT & Grand Hall equipment.
- Provide advice to users regarding performance production.
- Resolve production and facility usage problems.
- Responsible for pre & post production reviews of User's requirements.
- Map out required audio/visual requirements for the PAT and Grand Hall and is able to interpret user's requirements and develop supportive plans.
- Oversee and execute sourcing and purchase of audio/visual equipment for the PAT & Grand Hall
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of all AV equipment in the PAT & Grand Hall
- To supervise maintenance / repair works rendered by Estates (and external contractors).
- To manage external vendors to ensure proper delivery of services and equipment.
- Administrative Operations e.g. to screen all invoices, purchase orders and staff claims before they are submitted to the Manager/Supervisor for approval
- Provide input for the development of policies, guidelines and procedures related to theatre activities
- To carry out any duties assigned by Manager/Supervisor from time to time
- Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3500
- Degree/Diploma in Multimedia, Audio Visual or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Possess the skills to carry out tasks effectively in AV technologies.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Theatre or AV operations with min 2 years at supervisory level.
- Competent in coordination and management of tasks in production areas like the video mixer, lighting board, lights rigging, audio board, photography and videography.
- Possess good analytical skills in trouble-shooting of equipment fault.
- Photography, Theatre and AV knowledge will be an advantage
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd