Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Training - Nursing Admin
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Department in review, development and implementation of training and professional development policies, plans, processes and programmes to ensure they are effective, relevant and aligned to department goals and objectives.
- Work with business units and staff in providing value-adding advice, support and service our department’s needs.
- Administer and execute department functions and processes, e.g. sponsorship, orientation, training administration and indicators, etc.
- Assist in the collation of data for analysis of training and department initiatives.
- Participate and support in department and/or institution projects and events, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Support, promote and participate in department and/or institution’s events and innovation initiatives, including wellness, work-life balance, charity activities, staff suggestion and process/work improvement review projects.
- To support the Operations and Development of Nursing Education Program in the department.
- Serve as primary educational contact person for the Division/Department.
- Assist the department with continual development of program and curriculum.
- Assist the department to develop and manage trainee competency portfolios.
- Track, monitor and document compliance.
- Track all evaluations, monitor and document compliance.
- Maintain documentation of all Training Records.
- Process claims in relation to education matters
- Schedule meetings
- Organize department events
- To support and ensure successful implementation of projects and/or initiatives for the department
- Supports Nursing Department’s strategic goals and staff retention by working closely with stakeholders to strategise staff development and training support framework and programmes.
- Prepares and submits statistics and reports to HR, MOH and WSG (SkillsFuture SG) for funding purposes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Nursing, Health Science, Business or equivalent
- Good understanding of hospital operations and experience in healthcare, education and training, would be an added advantage
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, with attention to details and numbers, committed and results driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with good business writing skills
- Flexible and adaptable, with positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Words, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd