Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Merchant Business
EZ-Link is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the Merchant Business team. The individual is required to lead a small team of merchant acquisition executives to deliver the assigned revenue targets and drive greater acceptance points of our products and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify business acceptance opportunities and develop strategic sales plans / pipelines
- Analyse industry, market and competitor trends to identify new business services and products
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders or social influencers to drive awareness and interest
- Gather market intelligence and feedback to share with the business development team
Merchant Acquirers Management
- Work closely with 3rd party sales organisations and merchant acquirers to develop sales pipelines and drive sign-ups
- Conduct regular performance reviews and feedback sessions with internal stakeholders and merchant acquirers to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Develop and maintain good rapport with merchants through ongoing business support
- Build relationships with merchants to increase usage and ensure that targets are on track
- Work with Marketing, Product team and merchants on joint marketing activities and promotional campaigns
- Manage legal contracts and agreements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field as an individual contributor or with supervisory experience
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Resourceful and innovative to identify new business solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and business judgement
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Assistant Manager position.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EZ-Link Pte Ltd