Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Human Resource (Public Healthcare) - HYN
The incumbent will:
- Oversee full spectrum of HR portfolio, review and monitoring of all policies, processes, systems and other HR activities.
- Manage all recruitment and selection processes, including the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, keeping employees' records, benefits and ensuring confidentiality
- Plan and direct programs, guidelines and activities for all human resources areas Including employment, employee relations, compensation, training, recruitment and career development.
- Review on staffs’ performance and managing manpower budget
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Min. Degree in Business / HR
- At least 5 years’ of HR experience at a senior capacity
- Good knowledge in HR trend, HR best practices and regulations
- Able to work independently, yet a team-oriented player in delivering results and meeting needs in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to engage all levels of employees, on strategic and operational levels
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
For interested applicants:
Apply now by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you may call Ashley Loo at 6736 3280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd