Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Finance (IT) (Ref: HLL)
5 days work week, office hours!
Attractive Annual Benefits
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To properly document & update business processes, requirements and workflow
- Ensure user testing and related issues are completed to requirements and timely.
- Create and update systems set-up such as data masters, system parameters and users’ access to meet business requirements.
- Render support to users to ensure issues are follow-up and resolved promptly.
- Assist in building reports and/or extract data to support users’ requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or with equivalent experience.
- Should have more than 3 years' experience in supporting and/or implementing Patient Accounting systems and Management systems.
- Working knowledge and experience in healthcare workflow such as appointments, registration, billings & etc.
- Experience in supporting systems implementation and/or change projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive and proactive attitude.
- Working knowledge and experience in systems including Outpatient Appointment System (OAS), SAP FICO will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
**We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Liza Lateb
EA Personnel Reg No: R1109147
JobStudio Pte Ltd