Senior Executive / Assistant Manager - Corporate Planning *Healthcare Industry*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage space requests while ensuring that spaces in the company are allocated optimally to support growth and development for the longer term.
- Collating relevant technical info / statistics and conducting strategic analyses that guides senior leadership decision making on space allocation and use.
- In consideration of the long-term strategic plan, to work on infrastructure planning for the hospital and campus at large, to support the achievement of longer-term goals and aspirations.
- Establishing working arrangements and links with internal and external parties as necessary to plan, implement and track progress of infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and assess that new clinical services are appropriately planned, financially sound and have been adequately assessed for all aspects of quality, safety and governance before implementation.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Minimum a Degree in any related fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive amidst rapid change
- Able to work independently, but also as a team player
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh @recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd