Senior Executive (22-month contract), SMU Academy
- First contact point handling participant’s queries and general enquiries from working professionals in financial services and corporate sectors
- Handle end-to-end program logistics such as application processing, billing/payment, program notifications, materials preparation, classroom setup, catering, programme feedback and database management
- Liaise with trainers on program scheduling, preparation of course materials, tracking key changes to accredited materials, engagement contracts and etc.
- Liaise with participants on result releases, collation of information for submission to government agencies, issuance of certificates, etc.
- Manage a pool of student assistance to provide programme support
- Maintain database for ad hoc and regular reporting to management, government and other funding agencies
- Provide marketing support such as uploading and updating of program details on relevant SMU and government portals, preparation of EDM and print collaterals
- Perform general office administration duties, inventory management, room bookings and coordinating functions with internal departments such as Finance, IT, Corp Comms, Facilities Management, General Office, student helpers etc.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Service-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently while supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and computer skills (MS office, excel, access database, SAP and Dreamweaver)
- A team player who is meticulous, takes initiatives and able to multi-task
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University