Senior ETL Developer
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Expertise in design and implementation of a variety of data warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) projects.
Ingestion/enhancements of data sets into the data warehouse and big data platforms
- Responsible for data architecture, low level design, application development and testing to deliver data solutions of superior quality that covers end-to-end data lifecycle:
- Conduct and lead discussions with business and stakeholders to understand project scope and business requirement
- Design data solutions/ETL jobs that support collection, ingestion and transformation of high-volume transactions.
- Lead discussions with enterprise architecture team to facilitate necessary approvals
- Design and build the data model to support efficient data storage and analysis.
- Lead end-to-end development/enhancement that encompass ETL jobs, database design and building API end-points.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage, test and deploy application codes.
- Conduct SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects or issue resolution.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning of proposed solutions.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Provide L2/L3 Support for in-house developed solutions (using Hadoop, Denodo , Informatica Powercenter and/or Informatica BDM), covering the following activities
- Addressing user enquiries and ensuring users are able to perform their task
- Performing resolution to usage and data related issues
- Investigating issues based on the L1 escalation through log extraction and analysis, configuration and code troubleshooting, etc.
- Logging tickets with product principals (where applicable) if issues cannot be resolved and track the tickets to ensure timely follow-up to resolve issues.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues
- Propose and implement fixes to reported issues
- Support audit activities.
- At least 5-7 years of hands on experience in handling data warehousing related projects e.g. big data , data warehouse , business intelligence, master data management
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in leading ETL development team for BI projects in relational data warehouse or big data implementations
- Deep understanding of data modelling in data warehouse and Hadoop based data stores
- Experience using various in ETL technologies such as Informatica (Powercenter and Big Data management), SAS EG etc.
- Development experience in R/Python will be an added advantage
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to work on different projects in a rapidly changing environment.
- Possess team management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Certifications in relevant skills (e.g. project management, big data etc.) will be an advantage.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.