Senior / Enrolled Nurse
- Patient care activities. Escalate and notify Staff Nurse of all unusual and / or untoward observations or happenings.
- Attends to patients’ care needs in their activities of living, such as bathing, feeding and toileting, skin care, lifting, mobilising and transportation.
- Maintains safe environment through the use of quality assurance and risk management strategies.
- Respects the values, customs, spiritual beliefs and practices of individuals and groups.
- Practises within own level of competence to promote safety of self and patients.
- Demonstrates proper use and care of equipment
- A recognised Enrolled Nurse Certificate or equivalent as approved by Singapore Nursing Board
- The Enrolled Nurse is a licensed nurse regulated and subscribes to the profession’s accountability in the following areas: roles, functions, responsibilities, activities and decision-making capacity that they are educated, competent and authorized to perform within that profession.
- Able to work in a team.
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd