Senior Engineer - Technical Deployment | Permanent role
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Collaborate with Network Planning Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for active network including L1, L2 and L3 network
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for network implementation and service activations
- Manage the network through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completion´s, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
- Manage the equipment supply chain including equipment segregation, reservation and collection
- Manage vendors
- Responsible for resources management throughout the implementation phase
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLDs) and Low Level Design (LLDs) documents.
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- Hands on technical and implementation network experience
- Strong knowledge in IP (L2/L3) network
- With at least 3-5 years' experience in planning, implementation or operation of IP network
- Knowledge and Experience in Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Knowledge and Experience in Software Define Network and Network Virtualization
- Knowledge and Experience in Network Security is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience in Fiber Network is desirable
- CCNP or equivalent (CCIE or equivalent will be preferred.)
- 7-10 years of working experience with diploma or 3-5 years of experience with Degree in Engineering.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141