Senior Engineer, Supplier Quality
Salary: Up to S$6,000.00
AWS: 1 Month
This is a Permanent role.
Industry: Life Science Manufacturing (US MNC)
Location: Woodlands (Near MRT)
Essential Duties, Critical Success Factors, Responsibilities, Authorities and Required Interactions:
- Manage suppliers to ensure all part quality requirements and product specifications are met.
- Lead supplier qualification activities for new suppliers with Product Manager, Global Supply Chain, Subject Matter Experts, and/or other cross functional team members.
- Conduct on-site audits for qualification of new and existing suppliers to ensure supplier’s QMS is meeting ISO standards and where applicable, FDA QSR (GMP).
- Carry out ongoing monitoring of (critical) supplier performance, including periodic audits and periodic quality reports/scorecards.
- Continual improvement actions with suppliers to drive quality (e.g. clarification of specification, additional quality requirements, improved specifications)
- Initiate and drive periodic Quality Review meetings with (critical) suppliers.
- Drive timely CAPA and customer complaint closure by ensuring suppliers conduct failure analysis and give prompt and comprehensive resolution for defective instrument and/or part failures.
- Ensure suppliers conduct failure analysis and give prompt and comprehensive resolution for defective parts (factory and fields).
- Analyze and drive appropriate actions to reduce/eliminate Field Installation and Warranty defectives.
- Support all Continual Improvement initiatives/ activities to improve KPIs
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and the company safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties / ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical / Electro-Mechanical / Mechanical Engineering with at least 3-5 years’ experience in quality assurance/ supplier quality experience in a manufacturing environment or regulated industry such as medical devices manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in managing suppliers including supplier evaluation and supplier audits
- Experience with problem solving tools such as root cause analysis, FMEA
- Familiar with Statistical Process Controls and Measurement System Analysis
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Must have ISO 9001 working knowledge. Familiar with ISO16949, 13485 and FDA QSR.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize objectives and accomplish them
- Creative and skilled in finding ways to continuously improve performance
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6671 9887 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: W5V376
People Profilers Pte Ltd