SENIOR ENGINEER (INFRASTRUCTURE) (IT) [Job Code 10023P]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has the following experience, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Install, configure and administer network, OS, Storage and backup
- Provide post-sale incident and problem management support
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, implementation, integration and testing
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolutions
- Stand-by support is required
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. Diploma holders will be considered for Associate System Engineer
- No experience required though 2-5 years’ or relevant IT Implementation and maintenance support experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as OS, network, storage and backup
- Candidates with one or more of the following skillsets will have an advantage:
- Advanced Technology background and skills in Storage Area Network (SAN) or Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- OS skills in Enterprise UNIX (AIX/Solaris)
- Technology background and skills in Networking (CCNA/CCNP);Virtualization (VCP); Backup and Recovery
- Keen to pick up new technology and skillsets
- Able to manage stakeholders
- Passionate about new technology and IT trends in the market
- Good team worker who can also carry out assignments independently
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)