Senior Engineer (Electrician and Instrument / Up to $5.5k)
- Provide engineering and maintenance support to the manufacturing plants, utilities and site facilities operations.
- Main in-charge and conduct training program and orientation to the new staff.
- Coordinate and check project activities from design to production stage for the electrical and instrumentation
- Prepare work specifications and documentation for projects and upgrading work.
- Handling escalation case to be in advance on resolving issue and apply beyond theory principle by introducing new concept of technology and process engineering
- To assist on design and test process software for new project/product and to report timely in case of design issues.
- Carry out preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure work practises comply to current Good Manufacturing Practices, EHS requirement and local statutory codes.
- Min Dioploma in Instrumentation & Control, Electrical, Engineering or related
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- West location - Pick up is available
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey)
EA License No: 99C4455
Recruit Express Pte Ltd