Senior Engineer (Cyber Security-VUL) - Singaporeans wanted! Attractive remuneration!
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Stay up-to-date of the current threat landscape and cybersecurity events, continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection
- Assume the role of project Technical Lead, serving as a focal point of contact for the security team, project manager or the customer/organization.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions
- Drive the project by coordinating with project team members to deliver project deliverables and complete project milestones
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team
- Provide technical consultation/assistance to junior engineers
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security with relevant experience across Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience with vulnerability assessments on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
- Knowledge on vulnerability management software like Tenable, Rapid 7, Tripwire and etc.
- Experience in translating customer’s project requirement into Dashboard and Reports
- Familiarity with IT compliance standards such as CIS or DISA in a variety of technical environments, including Windows, Unix and etc.
- Sound understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)