Senior Engineer (Construction Design Coordination)
- Join a well-known employer that supports personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary package.
Our client is well-established property and construction firm with a track record of over 40 years. The Company combines expertise from both construction and real estate to complete quality residential developments across Singapore. With a solid reputation, the Company is fully capable of undertaking a wide range of projects.
You will provide support in engineering and drafting procedure to meet with the tight deadline in preparation of shop drawings. You will also ensure proper execution of all works including discrepancies, prepare and submit the shop drawings for approval.
You are responsible for:
- Mentoring and coaching the junior draftsman in preparing drawings.
- Working closely as a team with various cross-functional teams (Structural/ MEP / Quality, etc.).
- Attending site/factory meeting and work closely with the clients or consultants to settle discrepancies and technical issues
- You must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- You have at least 10 years working experience in local construction/ consultancy firm
- You are familiar in reinforced concrete & steel structure design using BS codes and Eurocodes.
- You possess strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- You have a good knowledge in drawing/design
- You are familiar with local construction code and requirements.
Ref No: 59903511
Snaphunt Pte Ltd