Senior Engineer (5D / UP$6500 / West / Electrical & Instrumentation)
• $5000 - $6500
• Well Established Company
• AWS + Variable Bonus + Excellent Welfare
• Working hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
• Company transport provided at Jurong East MRT
- Responsible for overall maintenance of plant electrical power receiving & distribution, instrumentation, and control.
- Provides engineering technical support and maintenance expertise for electrical equipment & systems including but not limited to transformers, switchgears, circuit breakers, motor starters, protective relays, UPS, VSD, motors, generators, DCS/ PLC and instrumentation.
- Develops plans & schedules for new electrical/ instrumentation/ control installations & commissioning and infrastructure improvement projects.
- Interfaces with and coordinates design, installation, commissioning, inspection & maintenance work with external engineering firms, electrical PE/ consultant, electric utility and electrical or control vendor/ contractor.
- Responsible for electrical/ instrumentation/ control PM program by assuring all activities are necessary and are fully optimized to the proper scope and performance frequency.
- Develop/implement cost savings ideas and overall process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, company, and departmental safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other relevant qualification
- 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd