Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Semicon Machine Maker)
- Develop device drivers on embedded Linux to communicate and control devices, modules and feedback loops, such as motion controller, temp controller and photo detector.
- Implement the control algorithm, state machine, data logging and communication protocol with C/C++ on embedded Linux.
- Develop GUI for module operation, control, data logging, troubleshooting and other functions.
- Independently evaluate design and execute tests to meet the requirements in design spec.
- Work closely with other engineering group such as research scientist, electrical engineer, laser systems engineer and laser user to ensure flawless integration and test at the subsystem and system level.
- Master's degree in computer/electrical engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience or
- Doctorate (Academic) in computer/electrical engineering or related with at least 3 years of experience
- Proficient in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Extensive experience in developing C and C++ applications running on Linux, RTOS or similar. Knowledgeable in real time operating system theory and concept.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16184.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD