Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop reliable software with high quality and easy to maintain source code
- Perform software design, testing and documentation for PC application.
- Create and execute software for computer interfacing via USD and Bluetooth
- Support team members by developing functional testing software
- Interact with other teams (requirements gathering/transferring, development, Q&A and etc.) to deliver effective result.
- Lead the Classification of the software for UP project to comply ISO13485 and CE marking.
- Review and manage the source code development activities for main module and test module in ACT and lead the Verification and validation activities.
- Conduct a software verification/validation testing –perform verification and validation tests with standard/customized test tools, as well as self-developed test application. Generate test reviews and test reports. Continuous improvement in the software validation process and methods.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2-year experience in PC based application development using VB.Net or C#.Net
- Experience in computer interfacing or signal processing
- Experience in code optimization, debugging and checking for memory leaks, etc
- Knowledge in database (MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL) and Linus server is a plus
Interested candidates, kindly send in your CV with current salary, expected salary & commencement date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.