Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer (FPGA, VHDL)
• Uses equipment to analyze operating data and conduct experimental tests
• Designs product architectures to meet specific parameters. Includes critical timing issues, complex algorithms, configuration strategies, interface strategies, etc.
• Provides detailed technical documentation verifying proof of design feasibility.
• Manages projects including performance, technical requirements, budget, and schedule.
• Minimum of three to five years experience with real-time embedded software design.
• BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience and/or education.
• Extensive VHDL programming experience required
• Extensive CPLD's and FPGA's (Xilinx preferred).
• Demonstrated working experience with C/C++ required
• Logic hardware design experience
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598