Senior Electrical Engineer (R&D Team/ Semicon Equipment/ $5,500)
● US Multinational Company
● Industy leader in semi conductor equipment manufacturing
● 5 days work week- Non shift
● To be engaged in R&D of electrical systems of semiconductor wire bonding equipment.
● TI /ADI DSP coding, DSP Hardware design is not a must but good to understand the structure.
● Control theory knowledge especially with respect to using DSP for Control.
● VHDL for FPGA, Altera Quatrus environment.
● Master / Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
● Minimum 6 years of working experience on electrical & electronics system.
● Experience in Semiconductor Equipment Automation.
● Basic level of understanding with the electronics & driver circuitry and ability to read basic schematic diagram.
● Knowledge of EDA tools and able to use them to design simple PCBA and Cable assembly will be added advantage, e.g. Altium schematics/PCB design, E3 respectively.
● Independent and self-driven to pick up new knowledge and work in new environment.
To apply, please send updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click apply now
R1548901 Tang Swee Lung
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd