- Provide research analysis and forecast for investments and consultancy projects
- Analyse the economic, political and other social factors of the countries that the company invests or may potentially invest in or in which the company provides consultancy services to, to assess the feasibility of the investments or recommend the appropriate solutions to consultancy clients.
- Develop econometric and statistical models for forecasting trends, macroeconomic variables, demand and capacity planning.
- Devising methods and procedures for data collection and the analysis of data collected.
- Examine related policies and regulatory issues, develop positions and responses to proposals.
- Analyse the sector and uncover new trends in the industry.
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior team members
- Postgrad in Economics and at least 8 years’ experience in similar capacity on economic research and building econometric and empirical models.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd