Senior Director Corporate Finance
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Director, you will:
• Participate in strategic planning of engagements and potential engagements.
• Participate in the Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice direction and strategy.
• Provide coaching and development to project teams.
• Utilise advanced accounting knowledge and logical reasoning skills to provide complete client services.
• Project management including drafting letter of engagements, billing and coordination with client contacts.
• Work to ensure a quality product, as well as deliver all work within established timeframes.
• Prepare draft reports, presentations and other deliverables for third parties, setting out findings and/or results of the agreed scope of work.
• Interact directly with clients including lawyers and senior accounting personnel.
• Track progress of cases and monitor workflow of different matters.
• Coordinate and review the work of others and ensure the timely completion of engagements.
• Supervise, coach and train junior members of staff.
• Contribute to management of the Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice through active involvement in practice development activities and develop professional network.
• Assist with developing and managing a project’s scope, timeline, tasks, resources and time/cost estimate.
• Build relationships internally across different segments to cross sell services to clients.
• Maintain professional image within the firm and project the same to those outside the firm.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
• Singapore or internationally recognised professional accounting or finance qualification.
• 10+ years of solid professional experience in restructuring and insolvency.
• Regional experience in formal appointments and restructuring.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and be able to draft and write expert reports (written and spoken Chinese/Mandarin is an advantage).
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information.
• Excellent knowledge of the legal insolvency process, including relevant laws and practices.
• Able to write complex reports.
• Experience in managing teams and projects.
• Strong Excel and/or financial modelling skills.
• Is a self-starter with the ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment
• Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Detailed knowledge of accounting principles.