Senior Digital Marketing Executive/ Manager
Sureclean Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop annual marketing workplan to achieve targets set by the Management
- Content creation and copywriting for online and offline marketing
- Liaise with designer and external vendors for design and printing of marketing collaterals (mailers, notebook, calendar, etc.)
- Report lead generation performance and marketing KPIs to Management weekly
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Google SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Design, build and maintain overall lead funnel for B2C. Formulate different strategies and campaigns to increase lead quantum and improve the efficiency of lead conversion through the lead funnel
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, as content gatekeeper and creator for articles, social posts and landing pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a weekly basis.
- Develop CRM strategy to ensure customers are consistently engaged with the brand
- Grow partner collaborations for cross-promotions and manage existing partner collaborations, develop marketing content to feature cross-promotions between partners
- Analyse customer behavior and build customer lifecycle profile for each customer segment for precision marketing.
- Support overseas franchisees in localizing marketing materials
- Support development of marketing plan and collaterals for franchise trade shows
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or other discipline
- Min. 3 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in FMCG industry (B2B/ B2C).
- Strong in lead generation performance, digital marketing, content writing, social media platforms & etc.
- Energetic and proactive hands on team player with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrates professional work ethics and behaviour.
- Result-oriented, positive and highly self-motivated
- Good communication and writing skills in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month
Alternative work arrangements during covid-19 pandemic
Sureclean Pte Ltd