Senior Developer (SOA)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for the design, development and testing of TIBCO applications, including but not limited to TIBCO BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message Service, Business Events, TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO ActiveSpace, TIBCO Adaptors, TIBCO Spotfire and TIBCO integration with big data such as Hadoop and Apache Kafka.
- Responsible for producing TIBCO deliverables, including but not limited to application source code and service specification documentation.
- Responsible for performing tasks and activities in the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (i.e. service design, development, testing and deployment) for Company's TIBCO projects.
- Responsible for liaising with Company's IT stakeholders such as third party vendors and Company's delivery team, business analysts and project managers to perform development activities.
- Development of code for TIBCO applications in accordance with Company's requirements and approved design and specifications.
- Perform unit testing and provide support for Quality Analysis and User Acceptance Testing, including resolving any defects in developed applications.
- Respond to and resolve any queries related to TIBCO, Java and Bigdata application development.
- Create, maintain and update service specification documentation and test documentation of developed applications.
- Any other tasks and works as and when requested and assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 to 9 yearsâ€™ development experience with strong understanding of requirements for design, coding and testing of information systems.
- Must have strong knowledge of and experience with JAVA and TIBCO product such as BusinessWorks, and Business Events.
- Knowledge of Bigdata products such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala and Kafka.
- Strong knowledge of development, implementation and production processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate independently to design, develop and implement software.
- Experience in using version management tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).