Senior Developer (Channels)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Execute application development deliverables and activities
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)Â for IT Projects and to interface with various IT stakeholders such as 3rd party vendor suppliers,Â business analysts and project managers to perform development activities
- Documenting the application technical specifications and database detail design
- Experienced in troubleshooting incidents and resolving technical issues
- Experienced in deploying components and applications on windows environment â€“ client and server based
- Conducting Peer code reviews
- Adhere to, influence, and advocate internal software design & development standards, processes and best practices such as but not limited to code re-use, scalability, portability, secure, documentation, etc.Â
- Work closely with the Application Development team members and Architects to develop code that is aligned to approved design and specifications.
- Work closely with the Application Development team and QA teams to ensure any defects highlighted in QA or UAT phases are remediated.
- Adhere to SDLC, and Project Governance internal and regulatory (Sarbanes Oxley & Casino Regulatory Authority) guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- 6-8 yearâ€™s development experience and can demonstrate strong understanding of fundamentals of requirements specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems
- 3-4 yearsâ€™ experience in application development on Windows platforms using Outsystems
- Experienced with the usage of Software design patterns
- Proficient In the usage of .Net technologies, ASP.NET MVS, C#, Java Script, Ajax, Entity Framework and WCF
- Experienced in low code platform such as Outsystems
- Experience in building responsive web applications
- Proficient in the usages of RDBMS â€“ MS SQL Server and SSIS.
- Proficient in REST based APIs using JSON and web services
- Applies well-defined and disciplined development, implementation, and production processes.
- Proven & demonstrable hands-on experience in developing high-availability, multi-tiered and secure web applications
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills. Must have worked on IDEs â€“ Visual Studio
- Experienced in using version control systems â€“ TFS, Jenkins and MS Build.