Senior Desktop Support Engineer (Onsite - Central)
Support Engineer | 1-year contract
Working hours: 5 day week (9am to 6pm)
Working Experiences In:
Reports Generation Support
- To submit IT hardware and software inventory report quarterly to Corporate IS&T for audit purpose.
- To submit 2FA account and physical token inventory report quarterly to Corporate IS&T for audit purpose.
- To generate & publish monthly Service Desk issue summary by department.
End User Support Related Projects
- Proficiency in migrating Windows 7 computers to Windows 10 with data
backup and restore.
- Experience in setting up and computer configuration for users and any other
user related projects.
- Experience in supporting end users on-site and globally via remote.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in IT, MCSE or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of
- Experience with desktop operating systems and migration including Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Familiar with Microsoft Technologies (AD, SCCM and etc), McAfee antivirus,
Snow Asset Management, Airwatch MDM, mobile devices & etc.
- Experience in Citrix, VPN and shared folder management will be an advantage.
- To have work knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Mandarin speaking personnel to support other site offices from China and Hong Kong.
- May subject to permanent position.
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page - https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)
RV Manpower Pte Ltd