Senior Desktop Support Engineer - Jurong Area
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Senior Desktop Support Engineer - Jurong Area
Job Title: Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Work Location: Jurong Area, Singapore
Job Type: 2 Years contract, subject to 1 year extension
About the Job
- Develop, implement and administer IT projects pertaining to user computing such as mobility and user networks (wired or wireless);
- Support day-to-day IT operations such as asset, patch and problem management;
- Participate in all internal or external audits pertaining to the user computing domains;
- Perform user computing procurement;
- Perform documentation on user computing domain such as developing user guides, FAQ and Tips & Tricks;
- Support user related issues on PC software application, including IP telephony settings;
- Set up and support email services, print services, Security, Active Directory & remote access;
- Support on Mobility including iPad, GoMax and SOE Mobile Email;
- Backend support, resolution, such as email, security, Active Directory & remote access;
- Follow-up on WOG related incidents such as hardware replacement;
- Ensure user computing policy and procedure are kept up to date;
- Perform troubleshooting of user computing issues when required;
- Liaise with vendor on IT matters pertaining to user computing such as goods receipt;
- Handle start work and work cessation arrangements;
- Work closely with IT manager to ensure that user computing projects are implemented properly and on schedule;
- Be proactive in proposing and developing more efficient way of running user computing environment;
- Maintain and update desktop support documentations and IT inventory; and
- Perform other tasks as designated by the Corporation.
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting user computing domain
- Experience with mobility infrastructure and mobility applications
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize workload
- Strong interest in providing business application technical support to corporate end users.
- Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd