Senior Design Manager x2 ( A1 Main Con/ Shop Drawing/ Up $12000 )
√ Industry: A1 Main Con MNC
√ Location: East
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, Office hour
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Review, prepare, liaise, coordinate, discuss and resolve with clients, consultants, project team members and subcontractors for project specification, project management and technical issues.
- Supervise structural & architectural works, and coordinate with sub-contractor and client on matters of building construction and to ensure the architectural workmanship standards.
- Applying Building Regulations to architectural design.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project complies with regulations, which includes revising the project as necessary to achieve client satisfaction.
- Coordinating, organising and preparing construction and architectural documents and drawings.
- Carry out structural & architectural work scheduling, supervise and coordinate all the drawings and works.
- Identify discrepancies between M&E, Structural, Architectural and Client provision.
- Evaluate technical proposal submission of subcontractors and vendors and present to consultants / client for acceptance.
- Attending meeting with all relevant parties pertaining to progress, technical and quality assessment matters.
- Work with QS teams for cost control, material selection included obtain the approval of material submission from consultant / client and VO cost submission.
- Review cost comparison from QS Team and participating in subcontractor interview and selection.
- Participant and Support on New Project Tenders.
- Tertiary Degree in the field of Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 – 20 years working experience in the field of Architecture.
- Sound knowledge in local statutory codes and authority submission/application procedures.
- Creativity, imagination and sound design sense. Good 3-dimensional awareness is required.
- Good presentation and IT skills, including being proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD & BIM. Revit skill is a plus.
- Good organization, coordination and leadership skills – ability to coordinate groups of Consultants / Contractors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
People Profilers Pte Ltd