Senior Demand Planner
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
ASM is currently seeking smart and driven individuals to work on global, cross business projects. While global teams are dynamic, innovative and creative, they also come with their own challenges of language, cultural and time zone differences. In order for you to be a successful member of our global team, you must be a quick thinker with strong social skills and solid stakeholder management skills. Although there may be challenges, global teams have the benefit and reward of achieving much more than any one member, because each individual will contribute valuable insight to move the team forward.
- Develop operation demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation over 12 months rolling
- Establish effective process on Forecasting with governance control
- Actively driving and implementing continuous process improvements in forecasting processes
- Engage with IT to streamline and optimize ERP solution for forecasting
- Perform data mining on multi- level BOMs across customers and configurations for 1st proposal on planning BOM.
- Implement and standardize forecasting process across the various manufacturing sites
- Proliferate best practices across the various manufacturing sites
- Develop effective BI/ Microsoft reports to support on troubleshooting and analysis.
- Develop and publish KPI dashboard with supported analysis
- Support Risk Buy and Over plan process.
- Regularly update the Global Procedure on Forecasting.
- As a Subject Matter Expert on Forecasting matters across departments and suppliers
- Preferably with a Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Project management
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to apply critical thinking to existing processes and propose improvements to achieve efficiency & productivity.
- Able to influence stakeholders to accept new ideas/ improvements through effective communication and interpersonal skills with cross-functional mindset
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and able to demonstrate strong hands-on Microsoft Excel and Access capabilities.
- Methodological approach with good understanding of business processes
- Independent, resilient, self- starter, driven and highly motivated personality
- Good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in cross-functional leadership and change management capacity.
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!
ASM Front-End Manufacturing Singapore Pte Ltd