Senior DBA, Database Administrator
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 4-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- 2 years contract, renewable
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Nearest MRT: Novena MRT
- Support Database administrative tasks independently
- Lead and manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level operational database support.
- Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Lead and monitor & measure the performance & availability of databases proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Handle RAC setup / configuration and RMAN backup setup
- Support the DR activity and document the steps
- Good understanding of Security concepts and audit compliance
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience with Oracle RAC setup / configuration and RMAN backup setup will be more preferred
- Experience with MS SQL Always-on will be more preferred
- Experience with Oracle ASM knowledge and Mongo DB knowledge
- Domain knowledge to develop and maintain the stored procedures, data masking scripts and data sync script
- Experience with Oracle database on Solaris Cluster setup will be added advantage
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
*We regret to inform only shortlsited candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)