Senior / Database Administrator
ITCAN Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide 1st and 2nd level operational database support
- Experienced with Oracle DB and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows Server, Unix system and Linux system
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of database administration to meet the business needs and service level
- Manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases; provide regular reporting to relevant parties
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Oracle/MS SQL database administration.
- Good knowledge in Database design and implementation.
- Good knowledge on backup and recovery (RMAN, expdp/impdp etc)
- Experience on RAC, ASM and data guard
- Experience in MS SQL Server administration
- Experience supporting Singapore government agencies with security clearance.
If interested, kindly send your most updated CV in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for faster processing.
ITCAN Pte Ltd