Senior Data Scientist/Team Lead
- Help define how people find jobs and get hired as roles change in the coming decade
- Build and lead a best in class data team
- Leadership Role
Snaphunt is a smart hiring platform that helps people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and conveniently.
We are headquartered in Singapore and are backed by top venture capitalists. Our solutions cater to employers across South and South-East Asia and we are now looking to expand our team as a result of our business growth.
This is a critical role where as a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for building and leading a world class team of data scientists, analysts and engineers to deliver data centric solutions that help make hiring and job seeking more accurate for job seekers and employers. You will be responsible for:
- Developing models and algorithms to enhance specialist hiring on Snaphunt
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a robust data infrastructure
- Building model prototypes using proven and experimental techniques
- Defining hypothesis and executing experiments to prove/disprove them
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Data Scientist and have good experience in machine learning and deep learning
- You are proficient in R, Python or Scala
- You have solid knowledge of ML algorithms and experience using ML frameworks
- You are a problem solver who thrives on solving complex problems using data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd