Senior Data Engineer - 12 month renewable contract
Our client is an iconic US MNC that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services to customers around the world.
This role is a 12 month renewable contract and a great opportunity to work for one of the best employers on the planet. This role also requires working on weekend shifts ( Tuesday to Saturday OR Thursday to Sunday) and timings will be 7:30 am to 4:30pm. The client provides a 15% extra allowance for weekend shifts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Apply business knowledge, awareness of known risk patterns, and use of various validation tools to make/accept/reject decisions on Universal Store consumer and commercial transactions (Manual Review)
- Propose preventive measures, process enhancements, and improved tool functionality.
- Understand complex Risk work flow in an e-commerce transaction system.
- Manipulate large volumes of data, create new and improved techniques and/or solutions for data collection, management and usage.
- Identify key metrics to follow that determine the health of systems.
- Use advanced statistical methods to unravel deep insights from substantial amounts of transaction and usage data.
- Conduct experiments to gain insights into the business performance and recommend the right feature for production system.
- Actively work with business owners and engineering teams to deploy new features and predictive models into production.
- Visualize and report on project results.
- You have a Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or other related fields as well as at least 3 years experience within data analysis, and risk monitoring within an e-commerce/ payments platform.
- You have a strong knowledge of predictive modeling and statistical techniques within fraud and payments with experience in relational database (SQL design and management) and ideally the ability to design the database for an app.
- Proven ability and experience in using data science, statistical computing, and modeling to improve business KPIs.
- Agile experience would be appreciated.
- You are a customer-focused, detail-oriented, results-driven analytics professional with excellent communication skills and a passion for analyzing complex data sets
SnapHunt Pte Ltd