Senior Data Analyst / Team Lead (West)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Data analystics expertise
- Leadership position
- Manage supply chain business unit (inbound/outbound, fulfillment, delivery, etc.) and drive data adoption at all levels of the organization
- Work closely with stakeholders of different business units to deliver data analytics solutions
- Spearheading analytics projects and case studies including transportation asset utilisation, delivery schedule optimisation, warehouse optimisation, SKU analyses, and end-to-end movement of goods.
- Doing reporting and dashboards to improve business decision making and lead actionable recommmedations.
- Coach/Manage team and work alongside with data scientists and engineers
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business data analytics or equivalent
- Prefer with working background in logistics, warehouse and supply chain management
- Strong experiences building complex data marts using SQL and Python, creating complex reports and dashboards in Tableau (or similar)
- Prefer with end to end experience developing data analytic project with WMS systems /SAP S/4 from data extraction, modeling to visualization
- Proficient in using Google Cloud platform, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Strong leadership in managing teams, project works, and stakeholders
- Good people engagement andExcellent interpersonnel and communication skills
- Location: West side of Singapore
- Cosy working environment / Warehouse / FMCG / Retail Supermarket
- Competitive remuneration package and attractive employee benefits
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with the following information:
- Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salaries
- Reason for leaving each employment
- A recent profile photo
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd