Senior Cybersecurity Engineers
- Participate in the project implementation and coordinate new installations, designs and migrations for security technology and solutions (e.g. Firewalls, VPN, IPS/IDS, AV, EDR, PAM, VMS, DAM, SIEM).
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, best practices, security standards and specifications for the delivery of security technology and solutions.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and coordinate with other project participants to deliver functional solutions and provide assistance and technical support.
- Review findings from vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and recommending action to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Serve as a security expert, facilitate concerns and demands from project team related to cybersecurity operations, governance, risk management domains, and conduct training when needed.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting proof of concept tests.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Maintains project timeline by monitoring project status, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, timeline changes, and recommending actions.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Security, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven working experience with minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with project management and supervision skills in project implementation/operation for networks or system integration in vendor/system integration environment
- Relevant product and professional security certifications will be preferred.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Good understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model, networking, routing and switching with in-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
- Experience with security technology and solutions (e.g. NGFW Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, AV, APT, EDR, NDR, PAM, VMS, DAM, SIEM).
- Experience with network and system operating systems (e.g. Cisco IOS, Junos, Windows, Linux/Unix, CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Experience with security measures in network access control (e.g. Two Factor Authentication, Privilege Access Management).
- Familiarity with data analytics tools and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with security monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics will be preferred (e.g. Log Management, SIEM, SOAR, Analytics, Dashboard, Security Use Case definitions, EDR, Threat Intel Platform, NTA, NDR).
- Familiarity with coding languages for scripting.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery planning and BCP/DR methodologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deadlines and changing priorities
- Organizational and mentoring skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621