Senior Customer Service Representative
- Maintain customeres master records in SAP and CMS systems
- Prepare order acknowledgements or sales order according to signed sales contract
- Check credit insurance and credit facilities for customer orders in SAP or CMS
- Support customers on documents required to faciliate customer's payment preparation
- Process all orders in SAP
- Schedule deliveries in cooperation with customers and SCE team using customer's required delivery date
- Monitor and follow up the overdue payments with customers
- Responsible for data accuracy in SAP system for all OTC processes; ensuring minimum order changes
- Responsible for the assigned customers’ request, or complaints, and to consult with Sales, GCS, and SCE to come up with optimal and cost effective solution
- Assist in demurrage settlement: collection from customers, apply waiver from BU or recalculation with GCS.
- Accountable for demurrage reports.
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in business/marketing/supply chain/logistics
- Minimum 5 years' experience3 in sales/customer service and/or logistics
- Candidate with prior experience in SAP would be an added advantage
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Working location - Central
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jlynn Oh | Registration No: R1654652
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD