Senior Customer Service Executive
- Establish, monitor and coordinate Preventive maintenance schedule and implementation
- Follow up on all PM service reports, work with customers to submit repair/replacement parts quotes and upon approval and schedule the follow up in the weekly PM schedule
- Where applicable work with FM Managers and customers for the cyclical replacement of parts and equipment based on Service reports
- Prepare all necessary documents like permits, checklists, risk assessment and method of statements according to each contract requirement.
- Ensure that the Inventory stock, spares and FM tools and equipment in the warehouse are tracked, and maintained. Warehouse is keep tidy and clean at all times.
- Prepare and submit monthly report for Major Fault Tracking.
- Maintain good working relations with customers at all times and provide necessary technical information and vendor back to back customer
- Lead team cohesion, deploy clear responsibilities to the CS coordinators, to evenly spread out work load to fulfill CS team works.
- Lead and manage Customer service team in fulfilling contract deliverable, i.e. quotation, service order, schedules, spare parts inventory, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
- Good leadership skills
- Diploma / Degree in Business or any related courses
Interested parties please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Working hours: Company bus transport provided at Yio Chu Kang and Ang Mo Kio MRT
Working location: 25 Tagore Lane S787602
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd