Senior Customer Service Executive
Add 1 Resources | Date Posted: 16-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Attend to incoming calls and walk-in customers.
- Handle and process sales orders based on customer’s requirements.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communications.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Management
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple clients’ requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the client’s needs
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills
- Evaluate the nature of each inquiry and determine the appropriate action to complete the inquiry
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner
- Requires accuracy and attention to details.
- Is involved in CS Executive recruitment and appraisals
- Meets with other team to discuss possible improvements to Customer Service
- Trains CS Executive to deliver a high standard of customer service
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent and proper English language and Chinese
- Ability to lead a team of junior CS Executives
- Service oriented with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to work directly with customers by telephone, electronically, or face-to-face
- Good e-Commerce (Daily Deals)
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team
- Knowledge in a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience in a business to customer (B2C) sales environment
Personal Skills Required:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Be able to think creatively
- Be organized and methodical
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be able to motivate and inspire a team
- Be able to work within a budget
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in customer service and support.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Hospitality or any field.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to identify areas to improve the department efficiency and internal process
- Able to train existing and new hires
- Possess leadership skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Need to do simple translation and to handle Chinese speaking Customers).
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves customer support with minimum complaints
- Maintains customer feedback records
- Meets assigned job expectations
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company objectives
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Salary: as per Industry standards
Add 1 Resources