Senior Customer Service Exe / Exp order fulfilment & processing
Booking of Sales Order
- Receive of customer sales order.
- Verification of customer sales order data before input into sales order system.
- Input customer sales order; liaise with customer on sales order related matters.
- Clarification of data with sales person-in-charge (PIC) should the need arise.
Billing of Sales Order
- Initiate sales order for 3PL (warehouse) to kit / pack according to customer delivery request.
- Prepare necessary documents for delivery purpose; such as Delivery Order (DO), Invoice (INV), packing lists (P/L) and etc as per individual customer requirement.
- Coordinate with 3PL delivery teams or freight forwarder for delivery time & location.
Reviewing of Sales Order Backlog
- Monitor & update sales order issued by customer
- Routine checking of sales order backlog against assigned customer request delivery time & quantities
- Expediting of shortages inventory
- Coordinate with Sales PIC & PSI Planning group on order fulfilment
- Window person for all 3PL (warehouse) related issues except business procedures & business contract.
- Coordinate all warehouse / freight agent on pending issues related to incoming, outgoing and inventory.
- Coordinate all cargoes investigation/ survey due to damage should the need arise.
Assigned Customer EDI and Others
- Receive customer EDI as per assigned time frame.
- Retrieve the data and upload the customer EDI data to SSC system.
- Verification of EDI data and the successful loading of data from internet to SSC system.
- Coordinate with SSC MIS dept on all EDI / Internet related matters.
- Clarification of all data discrepancy from customer EDI transmission with sales PIC.
- Information of EDI data availability to sales PIC and related customer service staff.
Movement of Inventory
- Executing and maintaining the inventory movement via system or manual.
- Coordination of inventory movement from customer to SSC such as Return on Merchandise (RMA), retyping, manual receiving, etc.
- Coordination of inventory discrepancy / verification/ labeling / etc.
- Coordination of ON-WATER inventory from vendors
- Perform and execute responsibly job assignment or ad-hoc duties given by immediate supervisor or SSC management staffs.
- Possess min GCE "O" Level or above.
- At least 3 year working experience in order fulfilment and order processing
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Prior experience in sales administrative support duties is preferred.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified