Senior CRM Executive
• Propose local CRM & e-CRM strategy and action plans
- Analyze results and impact of current CRM action plans
- Create and implement new CRM programs
- Benchmark competitors programs in the fashion lifestyle goods sector
- Coordinate with brands, in order to adapt corporate guidelines to market specificities
- Providing corporate team with feedback and information on market specifics.
• Customer Database completeness, accuracy, growth and maintenance
- Oversee and manage database quality analysis
- Define and implement process and action plans in order to feed and develop the database & also to improve data quality
- Support boutique staff so that data continues to be fed into the CRM database
- Coordinate with IT to solve any technical issue related to the CRM database.
• Carry out appropriate Customer Database analysis
- Analyze company customer typology and behavior
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed by Marketing or Retail departments
- Debrief analysis with company Retail Operations and Marketing teams, discussing with them action plans that could be implemented.
• Manage direct mailing and e-mailing activities
- Manage the annual and new product launch mailing campaigns
- Coordinate with vendors on rolling these out
- Coordinate with boutiques and retail operation department
- Propose and build new tools to be developed locally as needed
- Analyze direct mailing activities results and make proposal for improvement.
- Min. 2 years CRM experience is required.
- Degree in Business Management/ Business IT
- Experience in data mining with strong analytical skills
- Ability to implement and run necessary campaigns for different brands
- Strong computer skills in managing software platforms including Microsoft
- Pro-active approach to tasks and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in retail or service industry will be advantageous
F J BENJAMIN (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD