Senior Credit Analyst (StartUp Experience)
- Join a well-funded FinTech startup with well established operations across the region
- Be part of a fantastic work culture
- Learn and grow within a fast paced environment
Our client is a FinTech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As a StartUp Senior Credit Analyst you will be in charge of evaluating the credit risk of fast-growing startup companies and deciding on the correct amount, interest and covenants under which the firm is willing to lend. Your work will include:
- Analyzing the financial statements to estimate the debt capacity of the potential borrower.
- Running projections and sensitivity tests on the forecasts.
- Using market and customer specific data to highlight the risks of the potential borrower.
- Designing specific restrictions and covenants that will be part of the deal.
- Summarizing analyses in a detailed and concise Credit Memorandum.
- Constantly improving the process and tools used to estimate debt capacity.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a credit analyst in renowned financial institution(s).
- A Masters Degree in Finance would be highly preferred.
- You have hands-on experience working with Advanced Excel.
- Ability to use VBA and/or Python is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills along with a proven track record of being highly adaptable is required.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd