Senior Credit Analyst (StartUp Experience)
- Opportunity within a leading FinTech firm in South East Asia
- Work in a high energy environment
- Learn tremendously working alongside a talented team
Our client is a FinTech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for :
- Evaluating the credit risk of high-growth startup companies
- Analysing financial statement to estimate the debt capacity of the potential borrower
- Running projections and sensitivity tests on the forecasts
- Using market and customer specific data to highlight the risks of the potential borrower
- Designing specific restrictions and covenants that will be part of the deal
- Summarizing your analysis in a detailed and concise Credit Memorandum
- Constantly improving the process and tools used to estimate debt capacity
- You ideally have a Masters degree in Finance
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Credit Analyst role, in a renown financial institution.
- You have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Being able to use VBA and/or Python will be advantageous
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You have a proven track record of being highly adaptable
Snaphunt Pte Ltd