Senior/ Coordinator, Events, APAC (6 months Contract) - EVENTS - S$4000
Our Client for this role
Well-Established Healthcare Distributor invites dynamic individual to join the group as Senior/ Coordinator, Events, APAC (6 months Contract)!
Budget for this role: S$4,000
- Assists with the event logistics of a diverse portfolio for Asia Pacific corporate events.
- The coordinator will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that strategic objectives are met, budget targets are met or exceeded, and internal customer satisfaction is high.
- Coordinate contracts for independent contractors, venues, hotels and services.
- Maintain good communication with the legal team for contract reviews and policies while routing these items for appropriate approvals and signatures - maintain files of executed copies.
- Participation on site and support local or regional events when needed
- Responsibilities to include raising POs, invoices and purchase requisitions
- Research event destination and venues
- Coordination of hotels and travel
- Schedule meetings and take meeting notes
- Coordinate event calendar and agenda updates
- Liaise with vendors and venue partners for all event requirements
- Assist with expense reports, invoice and budget reconciliation
- Support in virtual event production and management of zoom calls and webinars
- Technical production management for event setup, video post-production work coordination
- 1-3 years of event experience, in corporate or event agency planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Hospitality Management
- Experience in logistics and operations background
- Prior experience in a high-touch, customer service environment.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd