Senior Consultant (FOPM)
- Opportunity within a award-winning analytics & technology consulting firm
- Flexible working options
- A chance to accelerate your career
Our client is an award-winning, fast-growing analytics & technology consulting business with multiple vendor partnerships across APAC. They provide world-class support and expertise to customers across the globe.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining objectives and scope for a new application with technical management, business users and executives including documenting specifications
- Strategizing, designing, developing and implementing a FOPM & Reporting Solution
- Determining & documenting solution/tool utilisation, data availability, environment/user/situation/logistics considerations and data visualisation methods.
- Conducting planning services and recommending the technical solution, leading to project plan creation.
- Collaborating with Project Manager to define project scope and objectives and determine the tasks, milestones, risk, time frame and resources
- Empowering customers through the use of onsite workshops and classes, one-to-one training, assisting in the design of customer internal training and giving public training courses.
- Maintaining self-knowledge of industry, market & products/solutions as well a completing relevant certification by utilising classes, internal training days, kick-off meetings, field support, & self-study.
- Developing material for the internal use and improvement of the quality and services offered by the company.
- Fulfiling administration & project management requirements by timely and accurate submission/updates of expense reports, calendar, timesheets and maintaining all client project/support cases assigned in project & issue tracking platforms
- Contributing to weekly client project status reports, work accomplished, outstanding issues and suggested next steps for the customer.
- Fostering customer relationships through follow-ups and informal training.
- Promoting additional product sales & professional services by communicating client needs or problems to the Account/General Manager, identifying how additional services can contribute to the customer’s solution and participating in the presales process.
- Supporting Pre-sales and prototype builds by participating in marketing events and related sales functions as required.
- Promptly advising management of potential problems and business opportunities while also providing assistance, mentoring and support for fellow employees as appropriate.
- Evaluating sizing & performance of enterprise business intelligence planning solutions by determining hardware requirements and troubleshooting environmental issues.
- Conducting business-related travel on a client case by case basis.
- You possess a degree in a relevant field.
- You must have at least TWO IBM PA certifications, and additional certifications reflecting your ongoing commitment to personal development.
- Having 3 years in consultancy will be highly advantageous.
- You should be a certified developer in either Re Jedox or Boardthese products or working towards completion of certification.
- You have experience in FOPM & Reporting Solutions (eg IBM PA) design, development, deployment and installation
- You have experience in Analysis and Design, Implementation, OLAP, Visualizations and Scorecarding
- You possess experience in Database Management: DB structures, Diagnostics/Troubleshooting/Tuning, ODBC/Connectivity and Metadata Management. Data Warehouse and ETL experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in Application Programming (Visual Basic/Cognos Script & SQL), Systems Management (Windows NT, Unix, AS400 and Networking Operating Systems) and Web Technology/Applications (Intranet Extranet, Web Server Management, Web Development, Security Administration (LDAP)) would be an added advantage
- Experience in Finance system implementation would be beneficial
- You have excellent Business Management skills including Project Management, Client Relationship Management & Strategic and Technical Planning
- You possess Business/Industry-specific knowledge and are good at industry market research while understanding vertical and horizontal markets
- You have excellent verbal, written, presentation & knowledge transfer skills
- You are skilled in developing & maintaining professional working relationships with clients
- You possess excellent negotiation skills and the ability to resolve conflict with a win-win mindset
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to coach & mentor peers
- You are an active team player and collaborator
Snaphunt Pte Ltd