Senior Consultant, Batch Process (MNC, exp in Pharmaceutical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Technical key person to project teams, life sciences and chemical batch customers
- Reviews engineering, quality and validation documents.
- Coordinates and interface with third party vendor/systems.
- Manages vendors and sub-contractors.
- Manages projects in line with GMP, PMO and ISO requirements.
- Provides sales support and customer/internal training when required.
- Prepares project schedules and progress reports.
- Mentors, motivates and provides leadership to the project team.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering.
- Min 10-15 years of experience in batch process automation
- Knowledge in MS Office/MS Projects.
- Knowledge of DeltaV Batch, ISO, Validation, S88, GMP and GAMP.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experienced in API and BIO projects.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd