Senior Communications Executive, SEA - LUXURY RETAIL - S$4500
Well-Established International label invites applicants for the position of Senior Communications Executive, SEA!
Budget for this role: S$4500
- Support Communications Manager in planning and leading the development of all communication activities in SEA.
- Communicate effectively with HQ and regional offices to obtain approval, guidelines and feedback, and provide local market needs and advice.
- Upkeep and enhance brand awareness in direct markets through advertising, editorial initiatives, celebrity collaborations and events management.
Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing & Events Management
- Build strong rapport with media, celebrities and influencers within the region.
- Development of annual and seasonal PR calendar.
- Planning and execution of both paid and organic print and digital media communications.
- Assist in planning and execution of regional influencer projects and gifting.
- Monitor the global media marketplace on new happenings, trends and directions within the industry.
- Work with media agency on paid print and digital advertising plans, campaigns and editorial initiatives.
- Assist in managing and monitoring media plans and budgets.
- Responsible for planning and coordination of press and client focused events such as press trips, store-opening events and collection launch events.
- Manage all external parties (agencies, vendors etc.) and key internal departments in ensuring delivery of requirements on time and in accordance to allocated budget.
- Coordinate activities with target ROI in mind and measure, and report on post-event impact and effectiveness.
- At least a Degree in Marketing or related marketing disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within luxury retail industry
- Proven track record in product branding, marketing and sales results.
- Ability to analyze and understand the strategic needs of the market, anticipate changing trends and respond to opportunities and threats.
- Strong leadership skill, innovative and target driven.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd